Better Choices, Better Health
Create Your First Trip
Organize all of your destinations by adding Better Choices, Better Health to your personal online trip planner!
You are not logged in. Sign up below to plan multiple trips, personalize your schedules, share trip itineraries with friends, and access your trips on multiple devices. An account is not required, but if you clear your browser data your trip will be lost.
Based on Stanford University’s widely tested Chronic Disease Self-Management Program. Discover:
• Practical ways to deal with pain, fatigue and stress
• Better nutrition and exercise choices
• Ways to make informed treatment decisions
• Improved ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health
• The support you need for ongoing conditions such as: diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety.
|October 9, 2019||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|October 16, 2019 - October 22, 2019||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|October 23, 2019 - October 22, 2019||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|October 30, 2019||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|November 6, 2019||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|November 13, 2019||1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
- Address: 4500 50 St, T4H 1R6, Olds
- Phone: 1-877-314-6997
In the Ralph Klein Centre- Child and Family Services Boardroom.