Carstairs Heritage Festival Free
A Non-Profit – Volunteer based – celebration of our History, Heritage and Culture. Come on down for a FREE and fun packed day of activity for all the family.
- Highland Games demonstrations and fun activities for all the family.
- Highland Dancers from around the region performing outside the Carstairs Heritage Centre.
- Pipe Bands from around the region gather to perform and entertain with traditional Scottish music.
- Parade through the streets of Carstairs.
- A selection of farmyard beasties brought to you from Butterfield acres.
- A Scotch Whisky pairing evening brought to you at the Royal Canadian Legion (Branch 53).
- Food and beverages brought you by our local businesses.
and SO much more…
See below for a schedule of the events.
|June 8, 2019||11:00 am - 4:30 pm|
- Address: 350 11 Avenue, T0M 0N0, Carstairs
Located at the Carstairs Memorial Park and Curling Rink, across from the Carstairs Museum.